PE Foam or in an elaborative way Polyethylene Foam is closed-cell foam where its structure is made of millions of tiny bubbles, sealed off from each other. With versatility that makes it the perfect product for a multitude of projects, polyethylene is one of the most foam materials on the market. Polyethylene foams are most commonly seen in black, white, and blue, as well as pink anti-static foam, with other colors also available.
PE Foam provides a resistance to water, in addition to a strength and rigidity not present in open-cell foams. It is also resistant to most of the solvents and is antimicrobial which helps in destroying microorganisms as well inhibiting the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria. And also the foam is resilient which is very elastic and returns to form after compression while still yielding enough to provide cushion and security where it is needed. Our product is equipped with these characteristics and combined with its versatility and customization possibilities that make it useful in so many applications.
Properties of RMI Super Foam
Unlimited product design and engineering possibilities of RMI Super Foam, originally developed for protective packaging applications, also exhibit outstanding physical properties that make them ideal for a broad range of activities. Some of the properties are as follows;
Strong – excellent tensile and tear properties
- Anti-static – capable of dissipate electro-static charges
- Flexible – bends without breaks or tears making the ability to transmit into different shapes
- Resilient – recovers from compression and impacts
- Wide range – designer colors and densities
- Non dusting
- Non toxic
- Resistant – moisture and chemicals
- Stable – a wide temperature range
- Buoyant – excellent for recreational activities
- Easily laminated – bonds to itself and a variety of substrates
Our product, RMI Super Foam comes in two types, Super Foam and Super Dublin Foam. You can find various thicknesses and lengths and we customize the products according to your requirement.